Monday, October 25, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2

Bored is the only word that I can describe about this Paranormal Activity movie.

When Paranormal Activity 1 came out last year, everyone was raving about how real and shocking the movie was. However when I went to watched PA1 last year, I was rather dissapointed because I feel that the movie was rather draggy and boring. The only 'kick' that I got from PA1 was the feeling of suspense because they just want you to be curious about what was going on. But when the movie keeps on dragging, you will lose that feeling.

I saw the trailer of Paranormal Activity 2 and some scenes was rather similar to PA1. I would not pay to watch PA2 in the theatres because I feel that it would be a waste of money and time to watch a draggy and budget movie with only a few exciting scenes/climax.

And one thing to ponder about, were those footage that was captured real? Or was it edited with computer effects? I guess you have to watch PA2 to know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment