Monday, November 8, 2010

Missing SInce April

First of all, let me begin by extending my condolences to the Sacco family. I believe that Aubrey is out there somewhere, waiting to be found by you'll. For those who do have knowledge of her whereabouts, please contact the Saccos as they really, really miss their daughter.

For what I think, I have this strong feeling that the local villagers do indeed know where she is, but are refraining from telling due to anger and hatred towards what had happened to their men years ago. 4 Nepal men were arrested in suspicion of murder, after they discovered the body of a British National. The locals believe that these men were not the murderers but just innocent men. But nevertheless, the 4 men were charged with murder and imprisoned.

This "injustice" done to them might be one of the reasons why they fear reveling any information about Aubrey due to fear of being arrested in suspicion of murder like 4 of their men. So, I sincerely wish that these villagers would see past what had happened years ago, and aid the search team in finding Aubrey Sacco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment